What data we collect
We collect personal information that you choose to provide to us through our online forms. That information includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Company name
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Debit or credit card
We collect email correspondence if you contact us via email or our online form.
We automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, usage details, access times, referring website addresses, information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies Google Analytics. This information is used for the operation of the site to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the website.
How we collect the data
We collect data that you directly provide when you:
- Sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
- Enter your information into our contact forms.
- Purchase a product or service.
When you visit our website we may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include sending us an e-mail message, submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and service on our site.
How we will use your data
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the services and products: We use the information that you provide us to provide the services and products to you. This will include allowing you to log-in and schedule services and billing you for products and services you request. We also use information we collect about you automatically, so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site.
- For data analytics: We use information about you to help us operate our website, and improve the our services, products, and our users’ experience, including by monitoring aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns. We may keep track of the pages our users visit within our site, in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the site to customers whose behavior indicate that are interested in a particular subject area.
- To communicate with you about our service and products: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about services and products e.g., we may send you emails in response to your inquiries for additional information.
- To promote and drive engagement: We use your contact information to email you our newsletter with company updates and insights that we think may interest you. You can opt-out of getting these communications by contacting us.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer data to third parties. We may disclose personal information that you provide to other contractors or service providers we use to support our business for the following activities:
- Customer support
- Delivery of products
- Email services
How do we store your data
We securely store your data using software applications appropriate for the level of data sensitivity and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
When personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
How we will contact you
If you agreed to receive our newsletters or provided your information for additional details on our services, we will contact you via email. These emails may include updates to our products and services and industry insights. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email or click on a link therein.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
You have the right at any time to stop all contact to you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for any purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use by children
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. Strategic Sight Consulting does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, please do not attempt to use or register for services on this site. If we learn that we have received or collected personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that a child under 18 has provided personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updating or deleting your personally identifiable information
Under law, you may exercise various rights regarding your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). You may request a copy of your PII to ensure that it is current and correct, elect whether or not to receive marketing or other communications from us or partners, and request that we delete your PII or provide you with a copy of your PII.
For inquiries about these rights, or as a means of exercising them, please reach out via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR gives European Union (EU) consumers various specific rights.
- Request to access the personal information Strategic Sight Consulting has about you; and
- Request that Strategic Sight Consulting delete all of your personal information.
- Request a copy of any computer file compiling your information.
- Request us not to process your data, or share it with other entities that may do so.
- Request us to stop processing any personal data that you had previously agreed to be processed.
EU users may make a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
Responses will be issued within the statutorily-required period. In event of deletion, unfortunately, some residual information will remain within our databases, access logs, and other records, which could contain your PII.
Some PII may be exempt from such requests under particular circumstances, such as if we must continue processing your PII to comply with a legal obligation. When you email us with a request, we require sufficient identifying information to ensure the individual issuing the request is in fact the individual to whom the information belongs.
Data protection rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights, that a user of our website is entitled to.
- Access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Rectification – You have the right to request corrections to any information you believe is inaccurate. You have the right to request complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Removal – You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Portability – You have the rest to request the transfer of data collected to you or another organization under certain conditions.
To make a request to exercise any of these rights please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your hard disk by a web page server to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit this website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web service in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
There are different types of cookies, but our website uses the following:
- Functionality – these cookies recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Advertising – these cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, links you following, and information about your browser, device and IP address.
You have the right to set your browser to not accept cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
How to contact us
E-mail us at: email@example.com
9532 Liberia Ave Suite 145
Manassas, VA 20110